America’s War Plan to Neutralize the Mexican Cartels
The Citizens Commission to Restore America Legacy National Security Advisory Group
March 11, 2023
Directive 5-2023 – Operation Sinaloa
- House Speaker, Congressman Kevin McCarthy, the Majority leader
- Director – Central Intelligence Agency
- Director of National Intelligence
- Secretary of the Treasury
- Department of Homeland Security
- Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin
- Chairman Of the Joint Chief of Staff, Mark Milley
- US Special Operations Command, General Bryan P. Fenton
The Declaration of Independence says that we not only have the right but we also have the duty to alter or abolish any government that does not secure our unalienable rights, including life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that their Creator endows them with certain inalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. —To secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness…
We hereby direct that:
- The Department of Defense and the US Special Operations Command develop and conduct necessary Intelligence and Combat operations to remove and conduct war operations to remove and eliminate the international drug cartels located in Mexico.
- Defense Intelligence Agency, Central Intelligence, and DHS/Border Patrol update all intelligence regarding the Cartels’ disposition and current activities.
- Department Of Treasury tracks financial institutions that facilitate the movement of Cartel funds and global financial operations.
The unfortunate lack of acknowledgment by the Biden administration of the ongoing murder and slaughter of Americans by the Mexican drug cartels suggests that the Secretary of State will likely not act. Therefore, we are sending this directive directly and asking citizens of America to do the same, to the Speaker of the House, given that the Constitution grants Congress the sole power to declare war. We ask Speaker McCarthy to convey this directive to Congressional leadership, the White House, the Secretary of State and Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman, and the Commanding General of SOCOM to fulfill this directive.
Intelligence Analysis: The cartels in Mexico now control the US Southern Border and the government of Mexico and are responsible for supporting the invasion of illegal border groups and individuals across the Southern border. They are also responsible for the drug trafficking of illegal drugs responsible for the killing of thousands of American citizens. The Cartels are concurrently trafficking and human smuggling operations. Drug cartels in Mexico are mass-producing fentanyl and methamphetamine sourced from chemicals in China, distributing these substances throughout the United States. We find these deadly drugs in every state, in cities, suburbs, rural areas, and local communities.
110,000 Americans plus Murdered: The Citizens Commission to Restore America acknowledges that the Mexican Cartels now control the southern borders of the United States as they conduct a murderous drug war against our citizens. The number of Americans murdered annually exceeds 110,000 – a rate greater than our military killed during World War II. This is unacceptable to all Americans. The Cartels must be stopped to cease this slaughter.
We can no longer play defense on the US side of the Border: The Cartels have created a war zone within Mexico against the Mexican government and a launch base to conduct operations against America. Thousands of innocent Mexicans have been tortured and murdered.
Time to play Offense, neutralize the Cartels, and take them out of business. The stakes are too high, with the cartels controlling the entire Southern Border without repercussion. We now know through intelligence reports that the Cartels are a militarized force composed of the various Cartel members in the Sinaloa triangle. They possess state-of-the-art weapons, weapon systems, drones, and communication/IT equipment surpassing the Mexican military and our Border patrols, ICE agents, and National Guard.
To aid in this effort, the CCRA proposes the following War Plan:
- The US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) develop a joint operations War Plan to conduct destroy operations of the Cartels in the Sinaloa area of Mexico and other areas where Cartel members are located.
- Build a Task Force organization of air, naval, space, and ground forces to accomplish the mission.
- Declare a twenty-kilometer “no-go zone” on the Mexican side of the southern Border.
- Designate the Armored-Infantry Forces located at Ft. Hood, Texas to conduct any necessary ground operations in conjunction with the attack on Cartel Forces in the Sinaloa Triangle area of Mexico and within the “No
- Designate four sectors (1,2,3 &4) south of the bordering in the “no go” zones that align with the border states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.
- State National Guard and Reserve Forces to be mobilized and employed as required.
- Coordinate and employ trusted Mexican Special Operations Forces and the Mexican Marinas.
- Civil-Military Affairs and Psychological Operations (PsyOps) forces utilized as necessary in the operational and recovery zones.
- US Treasury will be responsible for shutting down the financial operation of the Cartels on a worldwide basis and recovering all illegal fund assets.
- Assist the Mexican in recovering its governance and control.
LTG Thomas McInerney, USAF (Ret)
MG Paul E. Vallely, US Army (Ret)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Cell: 406 890 4201
- To the Citizens of America. We seek your active support for the directives the Citizens Commission to Restore America puts out.
- We ask you to print, sign, and send the directive – in this case, to Speaker McCarthy; instructions follow.
- We seek community leaders and individuals in each country and state to serve as Country Commissioners/Directors to support our efforts to Restore America. Your mission –
- To communicate, share, and build a local network that will ACT to leverage that network to print, sign, and send our directives.
- To engage local candidates for election to adopt The Plan to Restore America and its Directives.
- To get the people out to vote for candidates that support the directives and plan; and, as you will hear in our following directive in later March 2023
- To join the Patriot Guards.
Instructions to Citizens:
- Please print the above directive and the following letter
- Fill in and sign the letter below.
- Send the letter to Speaker McCarthy
The Honorable Kevin McCarthy
2468 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, DC, 20515-0520
Phone: (202) 225-291
Dear Speaker McCarthy, please see the attached Directive 5–2023, Operation Sinaloa- America’s War Plan to Stop the Mexican Cartels. I ask that you take immediate action to support this directive and share it with the other leaders in Congress and others as identified in the directive.
I am sending you this input directly, as I agree with the concern expressed in the directive the Biden administration is likely to take no action. I, and other Americans, feel you will be the most willing to act and raise this issue amongst the leaders in the House and Senate. I am a concerned citizen who believes our country is on the wrong track, that we must ensure a limited federal government, return the power to the states and the people, and focus federal efforts on providing for the security of our Republic.
Signature ________________________________ Name: