America’s War Plan to Stop the Mexican Cartels
The Citizens Commission to Restore America
Legacy National Security Advisory Group
February 12, 2023
Directive 2 -2023 – America’s War Plan to Stop the Mexican Cartels
- House Speaker, Congressman Kevin McCarthy, Majority leader Congressman Hakeem Jefferies, Congressman Steve Scalise majority leader
- Majority Leader Senator Chuck Schumer, Minority leader Senator Mitch McConnell
- Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken
- Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin
- Chairman Of the Joint Chief of Staff, Mark Milley
- US Special Operations Command, General Bryan P. Fenton
We hereby direct that:
- The SECSTATE declares the Cartels an international threat and a terrorist organization,
- That Congress declare war on the Mexican drug cartels, and
- The Department of Defense and the US Special Operations Command develop and conduct necessary Intelligence and Combat operations to remove and conduct war operations to remove and eliminate the international drug cartels located in Mexico.
The unfortunate lack of acknowledgment by the Biden administration of the ongoing murder and slaughter of Americans by the Mexican drug cartels suggests that the Secretary of State will likely not act. Therefore, we are sending this directive directly and asking citizens of America to do the same, to the Speaker of the House, given that the Constitution grants Congress the sole power to declare war. We ask Speaker McCarthy to then convey this directive to Congressional leadership, the White House, the Secretary of State and Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman, and the Commanding General of SOCOM to fulfill this directive.
Intelligence Analysis: The cartels in Mexico now control the US Southern Border and the government of Mexico and are responsible for supporting the invasion of illegal border groups and individuals across the Southern border. They are also responsible for the drug trafficking of illegal drugs responsible for the killing of thousands of American citizens. The Cartels are concurrently trafficking and human smuggling operations. Drug cartels in Mexico are mass-producing fentanyl and methamphetamine sourced from chemicals in China, distributing these substances throughout the United States. We are finding these deadly drugs in every state, in cities, suburbs, rural areas, and local communities spanning the country.
110,000 Americans plus Murdered: The Citizens Commission to Restore America acknowledges that the Mexican Cartels now control the southern borders of the United States as they conduct a murderous drug war against our citizens. The number of Americans murdered over the last year exceeds 110,000 – a number greater than our military killed during World War II. This is unacceptable to all Americans. The Cartels must be stopped to cease this slaughter.
We can no longer play defense on the US side of the Border: The Cartels have created a war zone within Mexico against the Mexican government and a launch base to conduct operations against America. Thousands of innocent Mexicans have been tortured and murdered.
Time to play Offense, neutralize the Cartels, and take them out of business. The stakes are too high, with the cartels controlling the entire Southern Border without repercussion. We now know through intelligence reports that the Cartels are a militarized force composed of the various Cartel members in the Sinaloa triangle. They possess state-of-the-art weapons, weapon systems, drones, and communication/IT equipment surpassing the Mexican military and our Border patrols, ICE agents, and National Guard.
To aid in this effort, the CCRA proposes the following War Plan:
- The US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) develop a joint operations War Plan to conduct destroy operations against the Cartels in the Sinaloa area of Mexico and other areas where Cartel members are located.
- Build a Task Force organization of air, naval, space, and ground forces to accomplish the mission.
- Declare a twenty-kilometer “no-go zone” on the Mexican side of the southern Border.
- Designate the Armored-Infantry Forces located at Ft. Hood, Texas, to conduct any necessary ground operations in conjunction with the attack on Cartel Forces in the Sinaloa Triangle area of Mexico and within the “No Go” zone.
- Designate four sectors (1,2,3 & 4) south of the bordering in the “no go” zones that align with the border states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.
- State National Guard and Reserve Forces to be mobilized and employed as required.
- Coordinate and employ trusted Mexican Special Operations Forces and the Mexican Marinas.
- Civil-Military Affairs and Psychological Operations (PsyOps) forces utilized as necessary in the operational and recovery zones.
- US Treasury will be responsible for shutting down the financial operation of the Cartels on a worldwide basis and recovering all illegal fund assets.
- Assist the Mexican in recovering its governance and control.
LTG Thomas McInerney, USAF (Ret)
MG Paul E. Vallely, US Army (Ret)
Edward Haugland: ELH.IC@outlook.com
Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cell: 406 890 4201
 According to Executive Order 13224 and Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended, the Secretary of State the authority designate an organization as terrorist. Terrorist Designations and State Sponsors of Terrorism – United States Department of State