Warriors damned to hell in a ceremony to honor the fallen – Families Speak Out!
By Scott W. Winchell, SUA National Editor-in-Chief
In a few minutes from the time of this post, the press conference held at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. by the families of our heroic warriors we lost on August 6, 2011 in Afghanistan will have begun. Many of the fallen were members of SEAL Team VI, and the announcement will have revealed new information and an astonishing video of the “Ramp Ceremony” held for members of “Extortion 17” who were ambushed by the Taliban.
Larry Klayman moderated the press conference and some of the parents gave moving speeches regarding the loss of their sons. Stand Up America’s MG Paul E. Vallely and many others spoke in support of the fallen warriors. Billy and Karen Vaughn with their daughter Tara and their granddaughter Annabelle were in attendance, along with Charlie and Mary Lou Strange, Doug and Shawne Hamburger with their son Jeremy, and Mr. Sidh Douangdara, all family members of some of the fallen heroes of “Extortion 17”.
Also speaking were Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney, Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, Navy SEAL Ben Smith, Capt. Larry Bailey, Adm. “Ace” Lyons, former Congressman Lt. Col Allen West, and Brigitte Gabriel of ACT. Two Representatives from Congress also showed their support by attending for as long as they could, they were Michelle Bachman (MN) and Louie Gomert (TX). Tom Trento of United West recorded the event and provides us with the video below. Billy and Karen Vaughn provided the “Ramp Ceremony” video that was edited and captioned by Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch.
Other family members of our fallen heroes like the Benson Family wished to attend but were unable to be there.
Scroll down for the video of the Ramp Ceremony.
Here is the live recording of the press conference in its entirety:
The fact that a Muslim ceremony was included is not the point, what is, are the words spoken over members of our lost warrior team by a Muslim in uniform, flown in especially for the event. The Imam’s words were not only insulting, it was undoubtedly an attempt to curry favor with our enemies at the expense of American heroes and their families. It not only denigrates the faith of the fallen, it damns them to hell.
The Commander-in-Chief and his Administration is once again revealed for their true loyalties, and their concerted efforts to denigrate and dismantle our military. Military morale is at an all-time low, we wonder why!
How do you think the families felt hearing a translation of what was said? Their loved ones in flag draped coffins being damned to hell by a Muslim in uniform. Ft. Hood quickly jumps to mind, as does the way Obama and his crew prioritizes its message to the world – damned be the American families and their grief and beliefs.
Then ask yourself why this administration insisted upon this type of funerary “ramp” service. Who thought this up? Who made this happen? Why did the content of the Muslim sermon not get vetted before it was spoken over the souls of our fallen warriors? Did they think we would not eventually know what was said over the souls of our heroes, those who lived up to the ultimate extent of their oaths?
With the hearings on Benghazi restarted yesterday in the House of Representatives, one must seriously question the motives and loyalties of our federal leadership concerning the interaction America has with the Muslim community worldwide and the failed foreign policy of Hillary Clinton and Barrack H. Obama. It is time for all Americans to stand up and take notice.
Hear are the words of the Muslim speaking over the flag draped coffins of our dead heroes in the video:
“Amen, I shelter in Allah the merciful forgiver. The companions of the fire, the sinners and the infidels who are fodder for hell fire are not equal with the companions of heaven. The companions of heaven, Muslims are the winners. Had we sent this Koran to a mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah. (Mocking the God of Moses) Such examples are what we present to the people, to the people so that they would think. (Repent and convert to Islam). Blessing are to your God (Allah) the God of glory of what they describe. And peace be upon the messengers (prophets) and thanks be to Allah the Lord of both universes of mankind and Jinn.”
The video is amazing, and it is reduced in size and augmented by captioning to quickly tell the story of the unconscionable way our deceased warriors were treated upon their arrival. The original version was also redacted only to protect the innocent and the families.
Here is a brief on what was conveyed by the family and our retired military community:
- How President Obama and Vice President Biden, having disclosed on May 4, 2011, that Navy SEAL Team VI carried out the successful raid on Bin Laden’s compound resulting in the master terrorist’s death, put a retaliatory target on the backs of the fallen heroes.
- How and why high-level military officials sent these Navy SEAL Team VI heroes into battle without special operations aviation and proper air support.
- How and why middle-level military brass carries out too many ill-prepared missions to boost their standing with top-level military brass and the Commander-in-Chief in order that they can be promoted.
- How the military restricts special operations servicemen and others from engaging in timely return fire when fired upon by the Taliban and other terrorist groups and interests, thus jeopardizing the servicemen’s lives.
- How and why the denial of requested pre-assault fire may have contributed to the shoot down of the Navy SEAL Team VI helicopter and the death of these special operations servicemen.
- How Afghani forces accompanying the Navy SEAL Team VI servicemen on the helicopter were not properly vetted and how they possibly disclosed classified information to the Taliban about the mission, resulting in the shoot down of the helicopter.
- How military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” will be shown with a certified translation.
The video is just over ten minutes, please watch the entirety and make your own judgment as to the solemnity and content:
America – this is not who we are, certainly not as depicted by this Imam!
A transcript and video will be produced shortly capturing the news conference and the complete set of words spoken by retired military, Larry Klayman, and the families of our fallen warrior heroes, many of whom were warriors responsible for the demise of Osama bin Laden.
Time to challenge the lies!