The Patriots International Alliance To End the Russia-Ukraine Conflict
On behalf of
Global Humanitarian Crisis Prevention and Response UNIT
& The Legacy National Security Advisory Group (US)
In the interest of global security, The Patriots International Alliance (Alliance) seeks to prevent a potential nuclear conflict associated with the war in Ukraine and, instead, promote international peace by calling for both sides – Russia and Ukraine, to promptly call for an unconditional ceasefire and make room for peace talks.
In doing so, the Alliance calls upon the President of the United States of America and the Prime Minister of Great Britain to immediately cease all forms of military aid to Ukraine and instead assist in peace negotiations between Russia and Ukraine.
The Patriots International Alliance’s recommendation is based upon the following points:
- The United States of America and the United Kingdom of Great Britain have provided military support to Ukraine based on the false premise- that, under President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, the Russian Federation has invaded a sovereign state without
Below, the Alliance contradicts the assertion in 1 and presents the points as to why the Russian Federation initiated the Special Military Operation (SMO) in February 2022.
- NATO’s provocation:
NATO’s intention to deliberately provoke Russia is most clearly present in the admission on behalf of Ms. Merkel and Mr. Hollande, that the Minsk agreement signed by Ukraine in 2014 was merely to buy time for Ukraine’s NATO-backed militarization.
Contrary to Ukraine, Russia has adhered to its Minsk agreement clauses.
The US and the rest of NATO expanded at least five times. This was contrary to assurances given by three US presidents and in contradiction to numerous international agreements on indivisibility so as not to strengthen the West at the expense of the East. Those agreements, stretching from 1990 to 2010, were designed to prevent the event on 24 February 2022.
Additionally, Ukraine’s failed to implement Minsk I and Minsk II to which it had agreed, under the Normandy Format with Germany, France, and Russia.
Further, Ukraine sought to join NATO, at great US and NATO encouragement, even though, it was contrary to its own 1990 Declaration on State Sovereignty of Ukraine- to remain non-aligned.
In December 2021, Moscow sent Washington and NATO it’s concerns over these violations of expansion to the border of the Russian Federation, but those warnings were ignored.
- Neo-Nazi Afflictions of Ukraine:
It is well documented that the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) and the associated Nazi groups of Ukraine have committed crimes against humanity, including various forms of torture of civilians, ethnic cleansing, and extra-judicial killings since before 2014.
Taken from – Antonopoulos, P. in https://infobrics.org/post/34477 – The 32nd UN Security report noted a ‘51% increase in Donbas casualties between February 1 and July 31, 2021, accounting for 62 killed and wounded civilians. 81% of civilians died from Ukrainian shelling, and more than 80% of hits during the reporting period led to destruction. Among the victims, a significant number were young children. The number of ceasefire violations from February 1 to July 31 was noted to have increased by 369%. With these harrowing figures, at least 3,390 confirmed civilian deaths have occurred since April 14, 2014.’
- US Security Threat to Russia:
The Ukrainian territory is home to several US Department of Defence (DoD) – run biological laboratories, where sensitive work on enhancing the pathogenicity of microorganisms was being conducted.
Documents obtained by the Russian Federation during the SMO reveal that the engineered biological materials and other related products were being tested on the AFU members.
Further, extensive DNA sampling of ethnic Russians was also conducted under the direct orders of the US Air Force.
Ukraine was also procuring drones with the specialized ability to release bioweapons in and over the Russian territories close to Ukraine.
In light of the above clauses (1a, 1b, 1c), it is clear that the Russian Federation, through its launch of the Special Military Operation (SMO) in February 2022, has acted (according to Article 51 of the UN Charter), in self-defence of its territory and its people.
- During the course of the SMO, both, the United States of America and Great Britain have severely jeopardized their own national security by:
- Keeping their public deliberately misinformed, disinformed, and uninformed of the true nature and objectives of the SMO.
- Misleading their public into unknowingly supporting fascism through a vicious campaign of media censorship and psyops to promote Russophobia.
- Drawing the world precariously close to a nuclear
Britain’s actions of providing Depleted Uranium shells to Ukraine and further, justifying its actions by falsely claiming that the toxicity from these shells is not an issue, despite scientific evidence to the contrary, is a blatant and daring provocation of the Russian Federation at the expense of its security.
As Defence and Intelligence Community veterans, we have served our nations in good faith and with pride and honour.
To stand by and do nothing is beyond our ethics and moral code, while our national security and, more so, the world’s security is put at risk by the actions of the United States of America and Great Britain.
The Alliance, therefore, proposes the following recommendations to be adopted with immediate effect by the United States of America and Great Britain-
- Cease all forms of support (Military and Intelligence) to Ukraine
- Promptly recall all US and UK nationals serving in any form in the territories of Ukraine.
- Cease all training of the AFU personnel by the United States of America and Great Britain.
- Initiate unconditional ceasefire talks between the Russian Federation and Ukraine through-
- International Recognition of the grievances of the Russian Federation on the grounds of –
- Crimes committed against humanity in Donbas by the AFU and other related agencies during the last decade.
- The installation of US DoD bioweapons laboratories in Ukraine as a threat to the national security of the Russian Federation.
- Active intervention by the US and other NATO states in the internal politics of Ukraine to promote anti-Russian sentiments within
- Encouraging Ukraine to seek peaceful compromise with the Russian Federation to promote regional security.
Based upon the document above, and identifying the severe threat that the world faces due to the ongoing Russia-Ukraine conflict, the Alliance seeks to take necessary steps to ensure an environment for a ceasefire is created promptly and without any further delay.
SEAL OF UNIT
SEAL OF UNIT