By Jim Hoft
General Mark Milley, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, is departing from the highest-ranking military position in the country at midnight on Sept. 30 and will be replaced by Biden-appointed nominee Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr. Milley received a clap out as he left the Pentagon on Thursday this week for the last time.
Milley’s career, which began in 2019 under the administration of former President Donald Trump, was marred by a series of chaotic events, military disasters, and massive corruption.
General Milley faced unprecedented challenges during his time in office, including the Capitol riots, the COVID-19 pandemic, the chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, the Ukraine war, Chinese spy balloons, and the June 2020 “Summer of Love” riots in Washington.
Treasonous rat General Mark Milley made headlines for surrendering Afghanistan and arming the Taliban with $85 billion in US military equipment.
Before fleeing Afghanistan in a rush last fall, Joe Biden armed the Taliban terrorist organization with approximately $80 billion in US weapons. The White House and Pentagon have never admitted to how many billion dollars’ worth of weapons they left behind for the Islamist group.
Joe Biden supplied the Taliban terrorists with another billion in US tax-payer dollars after the US pulled out of the country. It was like paying reparations.
Rather than destroying the equipment before leaving the country, Joe Biden decided to go the nearly $85 billion worth of US military equipment to the Taliban.
Here is a more complete list of US-supplied and left-behind equipment list now controlled by the Taliban:
- 2,000 Armored Vehicles, Including Humvees and MRAP’s
- 75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
- 45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
- 50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
- ScanEagle Military Drones
- 30 Military Version Cessnas
- 4 C-130’s
- 29 Brazilian-made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
- 208+ Aircraft Total
- At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
- 61,000 M203 Rounds
- 20,040 Grenades
- Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
- 162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Communications Gear
- 16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
- Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
- Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
- 10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
- Reconnaissance Equipment (ISR)
Laser Aiming Units
- Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
- 2,520 Bombs
- Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
- Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
- Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50. caliber
- Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
- US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
- Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators
That’s not all. In secret calls to China, Milley promised to give them advance notice if the US would ever attack. This is the definition of treason. He was never punished for this action.
According to the book “Peril” by Bob Woodward, Mark Milley, the Joint Chiefs chairman, told China in a secret phone call that he would give warning if the US was ever going to attack.
“In a pair of secret phone calls, Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, assured his Chinese counterpart, Gen. Li Zuocheng of the PLA, that the U.S. would not strike, according to the book written by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political editor Robert Costa.
On January 8, 2021, the same day Milley reportedly spoke to China in a secret phone call, CNN ran a story claiming Pelosi had gotten assurances from Milley that there were safeguards in case President Trump wanted to launch a nuclear weapon.
According to Fox News, 15 people were present when Milley called China on teleconference in October 2020, coordinated with then-Defense Secretary Mark Esper’s office (Trump eventually fired Esper).
Milley released a statement through a spokesman that confirmed the reporting in the book Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa that stated Milley had two conversations with his counterpart in the Chinese military that undermined President Trump.
Christopher Miller, Trump’s Acting Secretary of Defense from the 2020 election through Inauguration Day, called Milley’s phone calls an “unprecedented act of insubordination” in a statement to Fox News.
Hack reporter Robert Costa reported that Milley told Speaker Pelosi that he agreed that Trump was crazy and reassured him that the nuclear codes were safe.
 Gateway Pundit September 29, 2023