CANADA TODAY Series 3.0
Prepared by the Canadian Team
By MG Paul Vallely US Army (Ret) Chairman – Stand Up America US Foundation
Top Secret files reveal Trudeau has invited communist Chinese troops to train in Canada.
The Canadian Armed Forces, under Justin Trudeau’s direction, have been secretly transferring military tactics and doctrine to the People’s Liberation Army of China, the (PLA). Trudeau’s spokesman admitted to Joe Warmington of the Toronto Sun that, in fact, a PLA delegation visited Canada in February of 2018 for winter “Cold Weather” training; apparently as “observers”.
The world’s largest media outlets are covering the China Files story. But Trudeau’s CBC state broadcaster has been ordered NOT to cover it.
- A 34-page access to information document was recently released by the Canadian government consisting of a series of emails and charts.
- The document shows a close relationship between the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and the PLA – particularly between the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) and the PLA. For years the PLA and CAF have been participating in each other’s events, military games, war college courses, etc.
- The cold weather warfare was just one of 18 different joint projects the Canadian armed forces had with the People’s Liberation Army in 2019 alone.
- Throughout the document there are admissions of negative reactions from the “Five Eyes” – that is the intelligence agencies of Britain, Canada, the USA, Australia and New Zealand – who see China as a dangerous enemy.
- There are several instances in the document of high-level officials concerned about the “unintended transfer of knowledge”. If you have PLA soldiers “observing” CAF winter training exercises, what are they there for? To “observe” is to learn; learning involves a “transfer of knowledge”.
- PLA one- and two-star generals regularly attended courses at the CAF Staff college in Toronto. Canada is training China’s elite officer class to become better leaders, and it stands to reason, better adversaries.
- The memos revealed that members of the PLA were scheduled to attend a military exercise at CAF Base Petawawa in Ontario in 2019.
- Training was cancelled by Canada’s Chief of Défense Staff Jonathan Vance in January 2019.
- Trudeau was enraged by the cancelation, because he thought it would look like retaliation over China’s detention of two Canadian nationals.
- China arrested Canadians Michael Spavor and Michael Kovrig in December 2018.
- Days earlier Canada arrested Huawei executive Meng Wanzou.
- Spavor and Kovrig remain behind bars in Beijing.
- Ezra Levant, founder of conservative news site Rebel News, told Fox’s Tucker Carlson Thursday December 10, 2020 the PLA was sending spies not just soldiers to the training events.
- There are strong illicit economic ties between China and Canada. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its affiliates does a considerable amount of money laundering through the city of Vancouver, and its upper echelon members own a considerable amount of real estate there.
- Why was 250 million Canadian dollars handed over to the Chinese infrastructure bank?? To build roads, bridges and pipelines halfway around the world without pulling the funding even after China took two Canadians hostage and blocked Canadian imports.
- The Canadian Federal Government transferred 42 billion dollars’ worth of steel work to China and in doing so Justin Trudeau waived tariffs on the foreign steel imports for Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) Canada and other infrastructure projects amounting to $1.4 to $1.8 billion.
We are of the opinion that this is only the tip of the iceberg in this nefarious betrayal of Canada and the United States.
Oh Canada – who do we stand for?
Released and Distributed by the Stand Up America US Foundation