Believe What You See
Edward L. Haugland
Published and Distributed by the Stand Up America US Foundation
April 30, 2022
It is a normal psychological reaction when confronted with heinous truths or situations, to deny, flee, fight, or shut down. The Polyvagal theory explains this reaction. The “Polyvagal theory covers those three states—connection, fight or flight, or shutdown.”
America writ large is experiencing a massive shutdown. It is being purposefully compounded daily with multiple disturbing events and actions. The intent is not only to get us to shut down our normal defenses but to put them on perpetual hold, to drive the desired level of complacency and compliance.
These days we find ourselves peppered with multiple sets of events that are causing us – as Americans – to shut down. Let me explain. Below is a brief list of actions being purposefully taken, that individually are shocking enough, but taken together in a perpetual wave are shocking our nation to shut down. They are so disturbing that we have shut down as we cannot comprehend our fellow Americans would be so evil.
- Our teachers and politicians telling us that “they” not “you” (the parents), should determine what your child is taught in the classroom
- Teachers bringing in drag queen readers, discussing sexual orientation with 5-year-old children, placing books on pedophilia in children’s libraries, and then telling the children to NOT tell their parents
- Teachers telling young white children they are bigots, racists and oppressors while concurrently telling young Black people and other minority children they are suppressed and too stupid to learn or take care of themselves
- Our politicians calling to “defund” the police, demonize the police, and drive the assassination of police while supporting district attorneys is who let rapists, murderers, felons free without restriction
- Elected officials calling for the destruction of the electoral college, packing of the supreme court, and election laws that would enable massive fraud
- A leader and his cabinet purposefully ignore our border laws, enabling a multi-million person invasion, then giving those breaking the law free plane, train, and bus rides with free phones to anywhere in our country they wish to go – a major national security threat
- Elected leaders telling us that BLM, Antifa riots, chaos, anarchy, looting, and arson are a “summer of love,” while our Attorney General and Director of FBI, telling us our greatest threat is white supremacists as they cancel investigations into Chinese espionage
- Our Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, dismissing the chain of command in ordering others not to follow the direction of POTUS, apologizing for standing with the President who was showing resolve against the summer of love riots while a church burned behind them, then applauds efforts to drive “equity,” and understand “white rage,” while driving indoctrination of left-wing ideology across our military with the Secretary of Defense
- A so-called president who created massive internment camps of illegals, causing super spreader events, and then purposefully shipping the infected to states of opposing politicians – a type of biological war
- Politicians taking actions to purposefully drive massive debt, inflation, shutting down energy independence, while begging adversaries who hate us to send us more fuel
- Thirty trillion in debt, do you feel it that is $90,000 per citizen, according to the US Census the medium income dropped and was $67,521 in 2020,
- A so-called president who pulls out of a country of war, without telling our allies, and leaving thousands of Americans behind
I could go on. At one time, everyone of these actions would have been investigated and called out as sheer lunacy, incompetence, or insurrection from what we once called the “free press.” No longer, as the free-press no longer exists. Without that ally, many Americans simply having shutdown.
But it is time to wake-up and realize that grip around the neck of our freedoms is easing slightly. As we have witnessed a few champions willing to fight back. Parents concerned about indoctrination of their kids. Governors concerned about an illegal invasion. Citizens concerned about their economic and physical security. It is now your chance to escape the jaws around your neck, flee from that tyranny, and go back to reality and fight for your freedoms.
The unspoken reality? Radical left democrats are leading a purposeful onslaught of policies, actions, and intimidation to advance a socialist utopia – the same desired by prior communists and fascists – that puts us in a perpetual state of shock that causes us to feel caught, helpless, and therefore shutdown – to ensure our compliance and complacency. And if that does not work, they seek to purposefully destroy you – as we have seen with free speech, the second amendment, and varied conservative personalities.
It is time Americans realized what they are witnessing is truly an insurrection from an insurgency that is within our own government at the federal, state, and local levels. That this insurgency is hell bent on ensuring they remain in power, and that America is no longer America the free, but America of the compliant and complacent – as the corrupt and complicit seek to destroy our very foundation, our constitution, freedoms, and independence.
Man can be good or evil. When we see evil, we can either react in a manner like the Polyvagal theory and either flee, fight, or shut down. I do not think a majority of the 360 million Americans wish to flee our country, nor do they wish to shut down and let others control them. So, it is time to fight for our country, and call out what is NOT normal politics. But to call it what it is – a socialist insurrection led by a band of far-left progressive radical insurgents who do not care about the human toll in their quest for absolute power.
2022 is not about democrats or republicans, it is about Americans vs socialist dystopian dictators. We have choice – we can emulate China and Russia by reelecting those who have their jaws around our necks, or we can use our votes, fight for our freedom, and ensure the sanctity and survival of our free republic by voting and supporting those who choose freedom. We remain in a perpetual cognitive war, being waged in the most critical of all domains, the cognitive domain.
I define the Cognitive Domain as: The domain of the human mind, ideas, ideology, function, reason, etc. The Cognitive Domain encompasses all other domains – the umbrella under which mankind operates, functions, learns, advances or regresses. All other domains – Cyber, Air, Land, Sea, Subterranean, Space, Sub-surface -are all one operating domain, not separate. We, as humans, have mentally segmented these domains to operate and function in them. And as we learn, we add new operational and/or functional domains. Yet, the most important domain, the Cognitive Domain, remains an afterthought.
I define the Cognitive War as: A primarily an ideological war, between tyranny and freedom, control and independence, subjugation, and democracy. It is a war fought primarily in the cognitive domain, using various means to influence (e.g., academic, economic, to agriculture, social, etc.), but which can include irregular warfare and kinetics. It is a war that has been ongoing for more than a millennium. It is timeless as mankind exists. The cognitive war is truly an existential threat that is global and domestic. In today’s U.S.A, few understand it, can defend against it, can compete in it, or win it. It can be won, but not if we are unwilling to learn and change.
© Edward L. Haugland, All Rights Reserved 2022.